The 18th Street train station is on the Metra Electric District and South Shore lines in the South Loop. The station is conveniently next to Soldier Field and the Prairie District neighborhood that contains some of Chicago’s oldest buildings and residences. Explore nearby destinations, train schedules and map below.
- Metra Electric District schedule
- South Shore Westbound Weekdays
- South Shore Eastbound Weekdays
- South Shore Westbound Weekend/Holidays
- South Shore Eastbound Weekend/Holidays
*Note eastbound South Shore service departs from downtown Chicago
Tip: Use Google Maps to get specific fare and schedule information.
No parking available at this station.
There are many condo buildings near the station. Click the link below for all the current real estate listings in the area.
Have a suggestion or edit? Fill out the form below.