Millennium Park is in the north end of Grant Park near several train stations in the Chicago Loop. The park contains the Jay Pritzker Pavilion, Harris Theater, Crown Fountain, Wrigley Square, winter ice skating rink and Cloud Gate (“The Bean”).
Things to Know
- The park is convenient to all CTA rail lines and is across the street from the next to the Metra and South Shore Millennium Station.
- The closest handicap-accessible station is Lake on the red line and Clark/Lake for all other lines.
- Closest CTA stations in order are Randolph/Wabash, Lake then Washington Blue.
- Take a red line train to the Lake Station, walk away from the Chicago Theatre to Randolph Street and turn left.
- Take a blue line train to Washington and walk to Washington Street (against one-way traffic) and turn left.
- From all other lines, exit at Randolph/Wabash or use Clark/Lake for elevators and escalators.
For specific transit and walking directions from your starting location, use Google Maps.