The Taste of Randolph is a yearly food festival on W. Randolph Street near the Morgan CTA Station. Sample food from some of Chicago’s top restaurants at this June event and enjoy live music and DJs while you dine.
Things to Know
- The closest rail station is on the pink and green lines
- It’s a short walk from the train to the festival
- The festival ends at 10 p.m. each night — pink/green line service until 1 a.m.
- Take a pink or green line train to Morgan
- If you need to transfer, head to Clark/Lake for connections between all lines except red. From the red line, exit at the Lake CTA Station and walk up the stairs at street level to the State/Lake Station or head down Lake Street about a block to reach Clark/Lake if you need accessability.
- Once at Morgan, walk south on Morgan Street toward the Divvy bikes.
Use Google Maps to get specific transit and walking directions from your starting location.