The Chicago Athletic Association is a hotel at 12 S Michigan Avenue near several CTA stations. Popular features include game rooms, must-visit rooftop restaurant (Cindy’s), bar that was formerly a speakeasy, complimentary bicycle rentals and free WiFi. Plus, choose from variety of events even if you aren’t a guest at the hotel.
Things to Know
- Closest stations in order: Adams/Wabash, Monroe Red, Randolph/Wabash and Monroe Blue
- None of the above stations are handicap accessible. Use Lake (red line) or Jackson Blue if you are unable to go up and down stairs.
- The Millennium Station on the Metric Electric District and South Shore lines is also a short walk away from the hotel.
- Take the red line to Monroe
- Take the blue line to Monroe
- Or from all other lines, travel to the Adams/Wabash Station
For specific transit and walking directions, use Google Maps.