The Chicago Theatre is an iconic performance venue in downtown Chicago at 175 N State Street near several train stations. Daily tours are offered or attend one of the many shows and concerts in the 1921 building.
Things to Know
- Easy transit commute with walking time under 5 minutes
- Closest station is Lake (red line, handicap-accessible) followed by State/Lake (brown, green, orange, pink and purple lines) or ride Metra Electric District or South Shore line to the Millennium Station
- If you need handicap-accessibility or are traveling on the blue line, use the Clark/Lake Station (all lines except red)
- The State/Lake and Lake CTA stations are both next to the theatre.
- From Clark/Lake, exit on Lake Street and turn right. Walk about a block to State Street and turn right again.
- From the Metra and South Shore Millennium Station, walk west on Randolph Street away from the park and turn right on N. State Street.
For specific walking and transit directions from your starting location, use Google Maps.