Lincoln Park Conservatory is a botanical garden with greenhouses and gardens at 2391 N Stockton Drive. Featured plants include ferns, orchids and palms, and regular events include the Spring Flower Show.
Things to Know
- The closest CTA station is Fullerton on the red, brown and purple lines
- Walking time is about 20 minutes via Fullerton Avenue
- Rent a Divvy bike near the Fullerton Station (across from Whole Foods) if you prefer not to walk, or request an Uber or Lyft car (use promo code TransitGuide to get a free first ride up to $20)
- Take a brown, purple or red line train to the Fullerton CTA Station. If you need to transfer, the Clark/Lake Station in the Loop is a good transfer location that is handicap-accessible.
- Once at the Fullerton Station, walk away from Whole Foods on Fullerton Avenue (view walking map), or walk toward Whole Foods to reach the Divvy bikes
Use Google Maps with your starting location to get specific transit and walking directions. For additional sightseeing, visit the neighboring Lincoln Park Zoo or Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum. Note that the Chicago Botanic Garden is in Glencoe, IL closest to the Braeside Metra Station.