Chicago’s Millennium Station is on the Metra Electric District and South Shore commuter rail lines at 151 N. Michigan Avenue. Conveniently located in Grant Park, the station is near Jay Pritzker Pavilion, tourist attractions, office buildings and several CTA stations: Lake (red line), Randolph/Wabash (all lines except blue and red) and Washington (blue).
- Electric District line schedule
- South Shore Westbound Weekdays
- South Shore Eastbound Weekdays
- South Shore Westbound Weekend/Holidays
- South Shore Eastbound Weekend/Holidays
*Note eastbound South Shore service departs from downtown Chicago